The Synagogue - a Place to Assemble, Pray and Study.
The first Synagogue in Saratoga Springs was located on Broadway. Chartered in 1912, the Jewish community was one of the first organized in the Capital District region.
The community continued to grow, and ultimately moved to a building on the corner of Phila and Circular Sts. In 1943, the Congregation Sharra T'Fille celebrated the "Burning of the Mortgage" and the installation of a new Rabbi.
In 1984, the Congregation then moved to the building on South Broadway which formerly housed the House of Panza Museum.
The Congregation moved to its current location on the outskirts of the City in 1991.